The Ginger Text to Speech feature reads aloud text files, emails and websites in a high quality human voice. It is truly lifelike, easy to use, and offers great oral guidance for learners of English as a Second Language. With Ginger Text to Speech, English learners can transform any text into an English learning podcast and improve both their English comprehension and their English listening skills.
How Ginger Works
Ginger Text to Speech is combined with the Ginger Grammar and Spell Checker and the Ginger English Tutor. The combination of these powerful tools will improve your reading, writing, and oral communication skills.
Ginger Text to Speech Reader - Features
- Reads aloud texts in MS-Word documents, PowerPoint presentations, Outlook, any website opened with FireFox, Internet Explorer or Chrome browsers
- Uses amazing lifelike voices! Try it free and listen for yourself!
- Gives you the option of selecting a male or a female voice with US or UK accents
- Allows speed and volume control
- Gives you the option to Play/Pause the reading process at any time
- Highlights the word it currently reads
- Easy to use
Ginger Grammar & Spell Checker
- Ginger Text to Speech reader is combined with the most powerful grammar & spell checker in the market today
- The Ginger Grammar and Spell Checker corrects full sentences in a single click, including grammar mistakes, spelling mistakes, misused words, and punctuation.
- Because it is context-sensitive, Ginger reviews and corrects your text like a human reviewer.
Ginger Improves Your Reading, Writing and Spoken English
- Ginger improves your accent and pronunciation. Listening to texts pronounced correctly and read with a proper accent will improve your own pronunciation and accent. As you are reading, you are continuously exposed to correct spoken English, therefore improving your oral communication skills without having to take the extra time for it. It also simulates an English speaking Environment.
- Ginger improves your spoken English, as it analyzes your writing in any application, and presents you with corrections that are relevant to your spoken and written English. It then teaches you how to avoid repeating your most frequent mistakes.
- The instruction is based on your own texts.
- Ginger provides you with multimedia lessons that will help you to avoid repeating your errors in the future. You can also test yourself by using Ginger's quizzes.
- Ginger's Text to Speech feature encourages you to tackle large texts as it can read and re-read them for you from start to finish. It can also help you to prepare for classroom and business presentations by allowing you to actually listen to your texts.