Ginger Software is looking for a System Administrator with good scripting capabilities.
- Minimum – 3 years of experience in production environments.
- Hands on experience in scripting under Linux and Windows (bash, PowerShell). Ruby and Python scripting – an advantage.
- Hands on experience with configuration management systems (such as Puppet/Chef) and automatic deployments.
- Hands on experience with scripting for automations and operational needs.
- Hands on experience in cloud environments (Amazon).
- Hands on experience in system administration and configuration of Linux servers running in High Availability mode. Knowledge in Multicast and IGMP protocol – an advantage.
- Hands on experience with Nginx, Tomcat, Apache configuration.
- Deep understanding and hands on experience in high availability production environments of internet companies.
- Hands on experience in system administration of Windows servers and AD, DNS, DHCP, Symantec Netbackup.
- Knowledge and hands on experience in networking, TCP/IP and security with Fortinet Firewalls and SSL VPN.
- Hands on experience in various Email platforms (MS Exchange, Google Apps, MS 365).
- Hands on experience in Virtualization with VMware.
- Hands on experience with PCs, Windows 7, Office, Visual Studio.
Please send CVs to: firstname.lastname@example.org