How do I enable cookies in Firefox?
For Ginger to work properly, cookies need to be enabled on your browser.
How to enable cookies on your Mozilla browser:
Select the menu button and click Options.
- Go to the Privacy panel.
- Set Firefox will: to Use custom settings for history.
- Select Accept cookies from sites to enable Cookies.
- If you are troubleshooting problems with cookies, make sure Accept third party cookies is also not set to Never.
- Set the length of time you want to allow cookies to be stored:
- Keep until: they expire: Each cookie will be removed when it reaches its expiration date, which is set by the site that sent the cookie.
- Keep until: I close Firefox: The cookies that are stored on your computer will be removed when Firefox is closed.
- Keep until: ask me every time: Displays an alert every time a website tries to send a cookie, and asks you whether or not you want to store it.
- Click on OK to close the Options window.