How do I activate my Premium package?
To activate your Premium account, you need to log into Ginger using the email address you set up in the purchasing process.
To use Ginger in Office applications (Word, Outlook, PowerPoint):
- Make sure that you are logged into Ginger (Locate the ‘G’ icon in the bottom-right of the screen, in your System tray, right click on the ‘G’ icon and click on ‘Log in’).
- Open an Office application (for example: Word or Outlook) and locate the Ginger Gadget at the top of your desktop.
- Clicking on the gadget will proofread your document. Clicking on the ‘Feather’ icon will rephrase the selected text, the ‘Speaker’ feature will read your text out loud and the gear icon will take you to Ginger’s settings page.
To use Ginger in your web browser:
- Download Ginger’s extension from either Chrome Store or from Safari Extension Gallery
- If you’ve already registered to Ginger, press ‘Log in’ in the window that opens and sign in using your existing credentials. If you’re not registered, press ‘Sign Up’
- Click on the ‘G’ icon in your browser to open Ginger to review other settings and features
Not a premium user yet? Go premium to enjoy unlimited access to Ginger!