Jul 26th , 2012
Do you know what these words mean?
Give yourself a point for every correct answer, and let us know how high you scored! And yes, all these words do exist!
1. Abibliophobia - The fear of running out of reading material.
2. Borborygm - A rumbling of the stomach.
3. Hodge-podge -a mix of confused or disordered mass.
4. Folderol - a useless ornament or accessory, or just nonsense.
5. kiaugh - trouble, anxiety.
6. Omphaloskepsis- Staring at one’s navel as an aid to meditation.
8. Hoosegow – Jail.
9. Ugsome -frightful, loathsome.
10. Gardyloo -as a warning cry when it was customary to throw slops from the windows into the streets.
Hope you had fun guessing!
The Ginger Team